Commercial short- and long-distance hauling international carriage of freight dangerous goods transports heavy load & special transports
TOMORROW IS TODAY 20-20-20 - What's it about?
It's about reducing fuel consumption: The overall view is the solution. The newly developed Goodyear tyres ''Fuelmax'' show convincing results. This trend is the reason why we take those tyres as a improvement of the total fleet consumption by a certain percentage. Furthermore, it becomes clear that a reduction of the unit's (tractor and trailor) gross vehicle weight has a very positive impact on the average fleet consumption. For these reasons, we decided to work closely with the companies WABCO/ Transics, Berger, GOODYEAR and Renault Trucks, because our goal is, as before, to consume only 20 liters/ 100 km by 2020.
the projekt 20-20-20-tomorrow is today
- intelligent logistics strategy
- efficient and continuously optimized application to all logistics processes
- absolute quality and adherence to schedules
- use of advanced vehicle equipment
- continuous improvement process (CIP)
- regular employee training
back to the German site